Salon closed? This is how you keep your bonding hair extension in shape!
Are you wearing hair extensions made of single pre-bonded strands - e.g. a Laserbeamer NANO hair extension? Do the bondings gradually grow out and should it be now the time for your hairdresser to put them up or remove them? Here are some tips on how you can manage the time until your next visit to the hairdresser:
- In general be very careful and try to exert as little tension as possible on the bondings!
- When brushing, always keep one hand well back at the base (where the bondings are) and brush carefully with the other hand. Do individual sections of the hair and brush intensively but carefully from the roots to the bondings to the tips.
- If possible, do not wash your hair too often. Tie them together more often or pin them up instead of washing them.
- Avoid circular, rubbing movements and unnecessary friction when washing your hair. Press or knead the hair gently and rinse it well and for a long time afterwards.
- Use a suitable Hairdreams shampoo (Beauty Shampoo, Protein Shampoo or Volume Shampoo as required) when washing your hair. Always use Hairdreams Regeneration Care after shampooing for intensive care of lengths and ends, leave on for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly. Spray the moisturising Hairdreams pH&Shine Spray into towel-dried hair (do not rinse!) and then gently brush the hair with the Hairdreams brush. In addition, you can massage a few drops of Hairdreams HairFluid into dry hair every day, in lengths and tips. This gives your hair extra care, moisturises and makes your hair shine beautifully. All care products and other accessories for hair extensions and thickening can be found in our shop.
- Always dry the roots immediately after shampooing, as the joints should never be left damp for too long.
- Prevent knots and tangles at the roots by separating your strands of hair daily with the bondings, strand by strand, at the roots.
- Manage the time with creative hairstyles (tied, braided hairstyles or up-dos), as a tip you can also use beautiful hair accessories – such as hair bonds, hair bands, scarves, hair clip.
- Should you lose a strand of hair, please keep it and take it with you to your next visit to the hairdresser (Hairdreams 7 star hair can be reused).
The most important thing: Hang in there! We and your hairdresser will do everything to make sure that you can soon enjoy your usual Hairdreams service again!